Meats on the Moo’ve Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on March 03, 2014.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using email@example.com (“the Site”) operated by Meats on the Moo’ve (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
- The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Meats on the Moo’ve and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Meats on the Moo’ve may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Meats on the Moo’ve.
- Meats on the Moo’ve grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement.
- In no event shall Meats on the Moo’ve, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Site, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arrising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- Meats on the Moo’ve, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.
- This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
- Upon delivery of products Meats on the Moo’ve relinquishes accountability. The storage of the product therefore becomes the responsibility of the purchaser. If the purchaser has requested delivery of goods without being on site the product becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Payment of goods is to be made prior to delivery at the conclusion of your on line order.
- If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.